Wednesday, July 30, 2008

YourHuntFinder.com is coming back online!

Dear hunters,


For those of you that may of wondered where Justin Cobb and YourHuntFinder.com went, here is the short version of a long story. I left San Angelo in search of a new life after my old life had totally disentigrated. I landed in Fredericksburg, Texas where after only two weeks, I found what is now my bride. AS OF TODAY! We are expecting a baby on March 7th 2009 and I also got a wonderful 10 year old daughter in the deal named Bailey. So as most of you may guess for the last 3 months my life as been so busy it is undescribeable. I will be headed up to Colorado for vacation/honeymoon in a week and half where i hope to meet some new guides and hunting areas. YourHuntFinder.com will be back on trac by mid August with me pushing guides and outfitter's information to people that need it.....the hunters of the world. I can't wait to get this show on the road again.

Sincerely,

Justin Cobb
YourHuntFinder.com

No comments: