Saturday, March 8, 2008

YourHuntFinder.com is starting to take flight!

First Edition Of YourHuntFinder.com Radio
Date: March 9, 2008 Time: 4:30pm
Login Information is below.
Hello Hunters! YourHuntFinder.com is beginning to take flight! I have been slaving away on the computer for almost three months and she is about ready to leave the nest. This site has been an incredible amount of work, but it has truly been a labor of love. I have been an avid outdoorsman all my life. I absolutely love to hunt and fish. I also love marketing and promotions. Put those two things together and I guess I really don’t work 15 hours a day. I play 15 hours a day on my computer.
YourHuntFinder.com is place for hunters of all kinds. You will find Outfitters, Tips, Articles, pictures and much…..much more. If you are into hunting, please save us to your favorites list as this site grows every week. Check back frequently to see new updated content.
Another benefit that I didn’t even consider when I started building this site, is the relationships with hunters that I would build. I have met some absolutely incredible people while building this site and look forward to Emails that I receive every day. In my experience, hunters are some of the best folks on the planet.
Today, I have schedule a test show for YHF Radio. This is my new live hunting talk show on www.blogtalkradio.com/yourhuntfinder. In the “Outfitters’ Spotlight” I am interviewing an outfitter from San Angelo, Texas. Paul Wilson with High Lonesome Hunts is going to be with me talking about the High Lonesome Ranch and what it has to offer. Guest number two will be Chris Nicholes from Austin, Texas. Chris has a great new invention call the Deer Feeder helper that we will be discussing the in and outs of. Lastly, I will be interviewing a young man by the name of Cameron about a great new wild game recipe. The should be exciting and informative. It is the first of many shows to come that will be schedule every other Sunday at around 4pm. Be sure to check the schedule on my profile for exact dates and times. If you would like to call into the show while it is airing live, the listener call in number is: 347-945-6445 and my host ID is: 17187.
Outfitters and product oriented business are joining YourHuntFinder.com at some steep discounted pricing due to the newness of it all. If you or anyone you know my be interested in YourHuntFinder.com please feel free to contact me in one of these ways:
justincobb@yourhuntfinder.com
325-656-2619 (cell)
“Call Me” button on www.yourhuntfinder.com, www.myspace.com/yourhuntfinder , www.blogtalkradio/yourhuntfinder and www.camospace.com
Live Rep on www.yourhuntfinder.com
Feel FREE to join us as a friend on:
www.myspace.com/yourhuntfinder
www.camospace.com/yourhuntfinder
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1014533652
www.myoutdoorzone.com/yourhuntfinder
www.myoutdoorspace.com/yourhuntfinder

I truly appreciate you taking the time to check out YourHuntFinder.com. I would like to get know as many hunters as I have time to do so in my lifetime. Hunters have the best stories and are generally great people. Stay tuned for the next blog segment. Happy Hunting!

No comments: