Thursday, January 31, 2008

YourHuntFinder.com Prelaunch

Hello....my name is Justin Cobb and I am very excited to be to the prelaunch stage of my website. www.yourhuntfinder.com will published on the web this week and i am talking to outfitters from around the world offering discounts to already reasonable prices.

If you are a hunter or outdoor junkie come on by my site and check it out and while you are there sign up for our free newsletter which is packed with helpful hunting articles and specials on hunting trips from around the world.

Thanks for reading my first blog entry for www.yourhuntfinder.com and look forward to see you on the site. You can contact me by sending an email to yourhuntfinder@yahoo.com for now and on the website as soon as it up and running.

Sincerely,

Justin Cobb

No comments: